Thank you for your interest in partnering with the Noah's Arc Foundation!
We are currently recruiting educators to join our 2017-2018 expansion cohort in the following Chicago communities:
- Auburn Gresham
- Back of the Yards
- East Garfield Park
- Hyde Park
- Near West Side
- North Lawndale
- South Shore
- West Englewood
Qualities of an ideal partner school or community based organization include:
- Strong alignment with the mission and vision of the Noah's Arc Foundation
- Commitment to partnering with Noah's Arc for at least two years
- Serving youth from under-resourced communities
- Proven ability to establish and maintain strong community partnerships
- Sports program requirement: onsite basketball court
- Arts program requirement: dedicated art room with storage
Applications are now open!
Nominate your school or organization to partner with Noah's Arc. Applications for the 2017-2018 school year will be accepted through July 15, 2017.